Re: bonobo coplie error

Hi,

> I am trying to compile fron tarball version 1.0.3 and version 2.1.0 both
> with identical results.
>
> >>gcc.real: Bonobo_Unknown-Common.c: No such file or directory
> >>gcc.real: No iput files
> >>

> >What script are you using in place of gcc? The "gcc.real" and
> >misspelling of "input" seem to suggest that there is another layer
> >
> The miss spelling is my mistake, I hadnt had a coffee yet this morning,
> so my eye sight was still blurry. Sorry :)

your mistake ? you mean you typed over the error or something ?
But you still didn't explain what the gcc.real part is about ? Not that it
could be entirely to blame, but it sure seems like something fishy to me
;)
It is in any case something "not standard".

Thomas

I looked up at Anna
She turned back to look at me
It's best to kill the ones that matter
Render blind the ones that see
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->