Re: bonobo coplie error

OK gcc.real is the "real" gcc compiler. /usr/bin/gcc is a symlink to /usr/bin/compilercache. I have no idea why but its meant to be normal :-)

Hope that helps some more.

Thanks
Michael

Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to compile fron tarball version 1.0.3 and version 2.1.0 both with identical results.

gcc.real: Bonobo_Unknown-Common.c: No such file or directory
gcc.real: No iput files
What script are you using in place of gcc? The "gcc.real" and
misspelling of "input" seem to suggest that there is another layer

The miss spelling is my mistake, I hadnt had a coffee yet this morning, so my eye sight was still blurry. Sorry :)

your mistake ? you mean you typed over the error or something ?
But you still didn't explain what the gcc.real part is about ? Not that it could be entirely to blame, but it sure seems like something fishy to me ;) It is in any case something "not standard".

Thomas