Re: Small embeddable scripting language ?

On Thu, 2002-11-28 at 00:01, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:

> Sean: Scriptix looks pretty promising from your description - I'm
> downloading it now to have a look at it. However, I'm a bit queasy about
> the *total* lack of any documentation/simple examples. What are your
> short-term development plans ?

Ya, I know; I *really* need to get around to documentation at least the
basics...

Short-term plans are pretty much just to improve on the speed more; the
optimization layer needs completing, and the garbage collector could
stand to be a little more intelligent.  Documentation is a goal, as
well, tho I'm honestly no good at it.

As of right now, Scriptix is driven entirely by AweMUD, so i usually
switch between working on general internal optimizations, and
implementating/fixing anything that AweMUD needs done to it.

> Thanks in advance,
> Biswa.

AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.