Re: Help in the relationship between Xlib windowID and GTK widget

> There are two application A and B written by GTK,
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> but how can I get the corresponding GtkWidget* pointer of B window so that I

There are 2 apps. 2 address spaces. What pointer are you talking
about??? You can only deal with GtkWidget* in your address space. So:
use CORBA/Bonobo/signals/pipes/GConf:) - any IPC way of communicating
with another Gtk object. But! If you just want send X messages - do it
using X API (I do not remember exactly, are there any GTK wrappers
around X message sending). Anyway, forget about GtkWidget* from another
application.

Cheers,

Sergey