Re: gconf2 schema installs as user.

Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas urgent rug ac be> writes:
> I just want to ask here what you consider the best way to make this work
> by default in both cases (user installs and system installs).

I guess the way it works right now is that you would pass
--with-gconf-source=whatever alongside your --prefix=myhomedir.
Well I'm not sure the configure option is --with-gconf-source but
it's something like that.

I'm not sure how to make it work without configure options, but
ideas are welcome.

Havoc