Re: Problem developing panel applet

In <20020917180406 GA2363 realh co uk>, Tony Houghton wrote:

> PANEL_APPLET_BONOBO_FACTORY("OAFIID:TgaugeApplet_Factory", PANEL_TYPE_APPLET,
                                      ^^^^
> 	"Tgauge", "0", panapp2_fill, NULL)

That was my problem, I needed a GNOME_ there. That got rid of the error
message, replacing "TGauge" with "Tgauge" where appropriate got the rest
of the code actually running, and an extra gtk_widget_show got the gauge
displayed!

Tomorrow I must check out why nothing happens when I click on the About
and Properties menu entries...

--
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk