Re: LibXML2 Indentation

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 19:05, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
> Daily cleanups? I know I have never had a reason to do anything manually
> inside any xml file in all the time I've used GNOME. I don't think this
> is a normal user case.

Daily Cleanups:

When I go inside my homedirectory and go through all directories file by
file and make sure that

a) all permissions are set correctly files and dirs,
b) the contents of the data (either text or config) are still
   consistent and not trashed,
c) re-chow'ing and re-chmod'ing stuff on demand,
d) create a daily backup of my homedir for worst case scenarios.

I pretty much think this is a normal user case. Maybe not every day by
everyone but I belive that everyone does this once in a while.