issue with tooltips and key accelerator

Hello,

Porting DrGenius from Gnome1.4 to GTK+2., I noted a few problems with
Glade2/Libglade2 (hopefully most of it is working fine):

	* tooltips on toolbar appears to be not supported anymore with
libglade2: my toolbar is constructed with tooltips enable, in the source
code I force tooltip with a   gtk_toolbar_set_tooltips (GTK_TOOLBAR (w),
true); however I still do not have the tooltips;

Is it a bug of myself in my code or is it something that is not working
with libGlade2. I am using version 2.0.1-3 with unstable Debian

Hilaire Fernandes

Hilaire Fernandes

Free the school with Gnu/Linux
http://www.ofset.org/projects/edusoft.html