Re: of gtk_scrolled_window's viewports and clipping

* Alexander Larsson (alexl redhat com) wrote:

> X has a limit of 16 bit window coordinates, however gtk 2.x works around
> this with a technique called "guffaw scrolling", so this should not
> cause any problems.

Thank you for your reply; well good that is one less thing to worry
about!

Hmm- a google search on guffaw scrolling got this:

http://www.gtk.org/~otaylor/whitepapers/guffaw-scrolling.txt

is this what we're talking about? I can't see how thats related to my
original question.

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM,SPARC,PPC & HPPA | In Hex /