RE: GNOME support in RH8

That's an interesting new concept...I think glade for gnome2.0 is not ready
and this is a huge problem, as there is no cool development platform for
Gnome2.0.

How does it integrates with anjuta?

I think the new versions of Gnome should not be released until glade and
anjuta are able to develop applications with the latest Gnome libraries.
That would avoid developers to go in the racing game to catch up with gnome
development.

I think gnome2.2.0 has been released and nor anjuta nor glade is gnome 2.0
complaint yet...