Re: developers, maintainers: Please add a startup notify line to your desktop.in files!

<quote who="Seth Nickell">

> So at this point I should be seeing hourglass cursors and dummy entries in
> the window list when I launch things, and if I don't I should file a bug?

If they have the StartupNotify foo, definitely. Works for me with recent
tarball releases (current GARNOME release/CVS has s-n love, but only for a
few menu items).

- Jeff

--
  "We live in a place where policy discussion is conducted with money." -
                                Eben Moglen