Re: developers, maintainers: Please add a startup notify line to your desktop.in files!

On Tuesday 31 December 2002 20:18, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Hi there!
> It would be nice if all of you could add the line
> StartupNotify=true
> to your desktop.in files. This will enable startup notification.which
> is a cool feature which got integrated into GNOME 2.2. It won't hurt
> anyone who isn't using the startup notification lib so those persons
> won't experience undesired side-effects.

Hi guys,

excuse my ignorance, I think I missed our discussion about that on the
freedesktop list but is StartupNotify the standard entry we agreed
upon? Currently we use X-KDE-StartupNotify=true for apps that should
display startup notification and I was wondering whether that's
something we should change or whether we're going two different ways
here.

Thanks,
Zack

--
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.