Re: MDI help

Why don't use simply use glade+libgalde and be done with it ? Trust me,
it will save you considerable pain. If you have Anjuta installed, you
can use the Project Wizard to generate a new libglade-2.0 project.

Also, install Devhelp and the GNOME books. You'll get nice
context-sensitive help.

Another thing: Start with a GnomeApp widget - it comes with a lot of
ready-to-use goodness.

Rgds,
Biswa.