Re: linc files lying around

Hi Gerard,

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 17:38, Gérard Milmeister wrote:
> Why can't they be unlinked on exit from the gtk main loop, as they
> are never used again?

	We should have an atexit handler that tries to clean them up; clearly
since ORBit2 doesn't depend on gtk+ - we can't slave to that, even if
that was a good plan ;-)

	So - I think we should only leak sockets when we terminate abnormally;
to fix that we need to use the abstract socket namespace; which requires
a little work inside linc, if you're interested.

	Regards,

		Michael.