Gnome-2.6, Cant open Trashcan

Hello everybody!

I have just upgraded my desktop from Gnome-2.4 to Gnome-2.6 and now I
cannot open my Trashcan by double left clicking on it.

I can right click and empty the trashcan allright.
I can open a nautilus window and choose location->Trashcan and get a
window with the contents of my trash.

When i double click the trashcan I get this error msg:
The action associated with "Trashcan" is invalid.

Now what is the correct association for the Trashcan?

BTW, I tried creating a new user and login with him, but it did not help
the problem, it is still there.

Hope to hear from someone who knows more about this problem.

I would be glad to fill a bugreport if this is a know non filled bug.
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail	mwh sysrq dk	Website	mwh.sysrq.dk
IRC     MWH, freenode.net