GNOME on the Zaurus

Hi people,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if there's an effort to port the GNOME environment to the Sharp Zaurus? I know there's a GTK+ environment for the Zaurus, running with X11 but maybe someone is porting GDK to run directly on the Zaurus' framebuffer?

Sorry if this is not the place to ask this type of question :-)

Regards,

--
Lucas Di Pentima - Santa Fe, Argentina - Jabber ID: lucas lunix com ar
LUNIX: Soluciones en GNU/Linux - http://www.lunix.com.ar