Re: [Usability] Re: Keyboard layout preview in gnome-control-center

What about a GtkExpander that contains the preview image positioned
vertically in between the notebook and the bottom buttons?   The
dialog's height could grow and shrink as necessary.
Actually, this idea looks ok for me. The only potential is that if we put it OUTSIDE notebook - it will also be accessible from the tabs 1 and 4 which have nothing to do with layout.

Sergey