Help with Yelp build

We've built yelp-2.6.1 for GNOME 2.6.2 and have something odd
happening. When we start yelp and click our way through the list of
available documentation, clicking on an item that should bring up some
documentation brings up an editor with an XML copy of the
documentation. We do make some extensive changes to where GNOME
locates its data fails but need some help as to where to start looking
for why this is happening.

In GNOME 2.4.x, the help documentation was displayed in the same
window as the Yelp program.

Anyone with ideas?

--
albert chin (china thewrittenword com)