Re: Spatial nautilus - fantastic - but what about the rest?

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 19:53, Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) wrote:
> I'm not sure if changing "Save as" is the answer.  I think it would be
> better to make Templates and "New document here..." more prominent.
> Save as would never be needed then.

I disagree - there will always be a need to save from an application
under a new name - downloading through a web browser and email
attachments are really obvious examples, but there's plenty more.
Besides, even for saving backups of a file where it is possible to copy
it in nautilus, it's sometimes easier to save it as a new one instead.

Cheers,

Martin.