Re: Moving (reparenting) a bonobo toolbar

Hi Jason,

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 13:58 -0400, Jason Tackaberry wrote:
> I would like to define a toolbar inside the UI xml but have that toolbar
> packed inside a vbox (which is used to construct a sidebar), rather than
> be another band below the main toolbar.

	You're not trying to do something really clever in there ? [ I hope ] -
you really don't want to; the dock is scheduled for slow obsolescence
and replacement by GtkRewrittenDifferentlyDock :-) which is as yet to
materialise.

	Either way - the quick hack is to add placement="left" in the dockitem
node I think; but - honestly, if you want some complex layout thing a-la
an IDE - the dock is really not it. cf. libbonoboui/doc/ui-xml.txt.

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot