Re: Maximum network load in multiload applet

Beno�Dejean wrote:

Rationale: I've a DSL Internet connection (512 kbps), and I use a very
old computer as gateway/NAT/router/etc. All the other computers in my
house are connected in a LAN, and all of them use the old one to access
the Internet.

I think that is a very common setup for a home LAN.

what if you send something over your LAN ? a 10MB rate will blow your
netload, but it won't be displayed.
This is the reason that gkrellm automatically adjusts the maximum netload.