Re: is there a gtk replacement for GNOME_PAD etc? and what does it do exactly?

Kristof Vansant <de_lupus pandora be> writes:

> GNOME_PAD
> #define GNOME_PAD          8
>
> A sensible amount of padding (in pixels) to put around objects.

I think those are deprecated. You should instead use the values
recommended by the HIG on developer.gnome.org. Following the HIG will
make your application look very good and also makes it consistent with
all the other HIG-complient applications out there...

If you use Glade (which I really recommend) you have to write the
spaces in an XML file with numbers anyway so the macros aren't really
helpful.

Hope this helps,

--
Ole Laursen