Re: what we need to make apps use gtk instead of libgnome/ui

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:37:16 +0100, Kristof Vansant <de_lupus pandora be> wrote:

Hi,

> Guides that should be possible to write but I can't find:
> GnomeFileEntry -> ?
GtkFileChooser, both Widget and Button.

> GnomeEntry -> GtkEntry + ? (to save the history)
GtkEntry and GtkEntryCompletion

> gnome_config_* -> ?
GConf

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
It is against the grain of modern education to teach children to program.
What fun is there in making plans, acquiring discipline in organizing