Re: [Usability] Allow donations for precise bugs

On Sat, 2005-03-12 at 12:46 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> I'll note that, for the record, I'm drastically, violently opposed to
> doing this in bugzilla. Add this to bugzilla and pretty quickly the
> only bugs fixed will be bounty bugs- it will totally skew the
> motivations of everyone involved in the project and that would be
> terribly unhealthy.

Or maybe maintainers would only put bounties on difficult yet important
things that they don't think would get done otherwise. So they'd be both
worthwhile and too difficult to distract too much. Or maybe I'm being
overly optimistic.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com