Re: .Net/Mono and C# in GNOME? Do we really need it?

2006-12-28 klockan 07:24 skrev Tomasz Sterna:
> If we really want to develop code in object oriented language, with all
> the fancy syntactic sugar, garbage collection etc.
> can't we just use D to achieve it?  http://www.digitalmars.com/d/

Or Python, which is already an accepted Gnome language. Furthermore, lots of
people have experience using Python and several parts of the standard Gnome
desktop are written using Python, eg. some gnome-applets, deskbar-applet,
pessulus, sabayon.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

tell myself that i'm not ready yet :: i want to live         -- heather nova