Re: What API or tool to search mime association?

On 6/20/06, Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no> wrote:
[cut]
I think you want to look at the shared-mime-info module in CVS which has
an xml file with mappings between mime types and programs.

Are you talking about the shared-mime-info code from freedesktop CVS
repository[1] or something in GNOME CVS repository?
---
[1] http://webcvs.freedesktop.org/mime/shared-mime-info/

I didn't find something like shared-mime-info in GNOME CVS repository.

Regards,
Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha