Re: set background image in GtkWindow

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 14:11 +0100, Jan Gehring wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i've searched google for a solution for my problem, but nothing i
> found there worked...
>
> I want to add a background image to my GtkWindow.
>
> Can somebody tell me how this works?

I think you will find a good example of how it is done in the GTK+
source.

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtk%
2B/demos/gtk-demo/pixbufs.c?rev=1.14&view=markup

If you build the demos in the source, you can run ./gtk-demos to see an
example of the pixbuf.c code run by double clicking the test;

sinzui is verizon net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.