Re: GNOME "Save as" dialog - defective by design

Tomasz Sterna schrieb:
> We have it all coded in Nautilus, so why cannot we just use it?
> There should be a "save as" mode in Nautilus.
thats a great idea! I already thought about something like that myself
already. And not that I thought about it a bit more, Ive got an idea how
the "save mode" might look like.

we already have the action-area for thinks like "empty wastebasket" or
"write on disk".
We could similarly add the "safe file" action with just adding an
textarea there.

Pavel Rojtberg