Re: Qt for GNOME?

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 19:23 +0430, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Several blogs reacted on the derStandard.at interview with Marc
> Shuttleworth,
> who mentioned the possibility for GNOME-3.x to be based on the Qt
> framework.

I think this is inaccurate, or please help me find where he says so.
All I can find in the interview is "Well, I think it would be perfectly
possible to deliver the values of GNOME on top of QT...", which is quite
right.  I don't see anywhere mentioning GNOME 3 at all.

Now I'm sure blogs have taken it as such.  J5 welcomed flames and a
thought experiment.  That's fine, and interesting, but I don't think
it's fair to say that Mark said so.

Note to self: First read all reference material before replying.  I
apologize for not doing that.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/