Re: Orbit2 new version

lø., 11.06.2011 kl. 22.20 +0300, skrev Peter Penzov:
> Hi,
>    New version of the CORBA specification is going to be released
> soon. Are there plans for new releases of Orbit2. I also want to
> contribute to Orbit project. Are there known bugs in the code that
> need to be fixed?

New releases are made from time to time, but there's no real planned
development of ORBit2 with new features etc. I think it's in "deep"
maintenance mode and only bugfixes and build issues etc gets fixed
currently.

ORBit2 is in bugzilla here:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=ORBit2

Cheers