Re: Forming a team for Video Editor

El jue, 20-10-2011 a las 10:49 +0200, Stefan Sauer escribió:

> Hi,
>
> On 10/11/2011 02:12 PM, Fabio Gonzalez wrote:
> >
> > Good day, I am developing a video editor and would like input from
> > several people, so we can start planning and preparing this editor.
> > All contributions are welcome. I need experienced programmers in C
> > and C++. Willing to work with GTK and OpenCV (or another library if
> > you prefer). I have good knowledge in C and C++. I know about
> > OpenCV, Pattern recognition and topology.
>
> May I ask what keeps you from joining an existing video editor project
> (like pitivi)? I am not involved in any, but from my experience with
> multimedia I know that it takes quite some effort to to build a video
> editor. Gathering developer resources around a project that is already
> well on track would help to really push that project forward.

I agree with Stefan on this, the best thing of free software is that you
seldom need to start over a project your self, since it is quite likely
that what you wanna build is started somewhere else ...

Best regards
--

                                                         Sw.E. D.H. Bahr
                                         Nova Desktop Development Leader

Fin a la injusticia, LIBERTAD AHORA A NUESTROS CINCO COMPATRIOTAS QUE SE ENCUENTRAN INJUSTAMENTE EN PRISIONES DE LOS EEUU!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com