[gnome-love] Re: Move some of the discussions to GNOME Love

<quote who="Mikael Hallendal">

Wouldn't it be great to use the GNOME Love project for this, not only for
new developers but also for people who have ideas but don't know where to
post them. That way people on GNOME Love can help those persons by
pointing them and moving the discussions to the approriate lists to get
the developers attention.

If Fernando is up for it, we can also get the splash image on the website to
send GNOME LOVE to gnome-love. There are keen beans waiting to make a new
one for this month. :-)

- Jeff

   "They are, as I told Telsa, all very small cheques. Indeed our cheques
   only come in one size, otherwise cheque books would be far too hard to
                          manufacture." - Alan Cox