[gnome-network]Gnom-Remote-Shell future direction

Hello all,

There has been some discussion about g-r-s lately and it looks like one
idea is to add g-r-s functionality to gnome-terminal.

I don't like this idea because people that work on a GUI most of the
time prefer a "Putty" like tool to get remote access to other systems.
This includes access to other systems like NetWare and Windows as well.

Otherwise people need to open a Terminal before they can open a remote
shell. I think many people don't find this way because it is not
intuitive.

g-r-s itself still needs some enhancements, but it is a good starting
point to have a good SSH/Telnet Tool in the future.

Ulrich