Re: linking against multiple *mm libraries

Murray Cumming wrote:

You need to use libbonobouimm-2.6 (which would be in
libbonobouimm-2.5.*.tar.gz tarballs until it is API-stable). But there
don't seem to be any tarball releases of that yet. You should bug the
maintainer if he doesn't respond here.
That's me isn't it. What little time I've had lately has been going into orbitcpp. I'm pretty close to finishing off some substantial changes and making a new release of orbitcpp. After that I'll take some time to look at the bonobo*mm stuff. I'll see what I can manage but it'll probably be a few weeks.

PS If you want to get my attention, it's best to put bonobo somewhere in the subject line.

--
Bowie Owens

CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
phone  : +61 3 9545 8055
fax    : +61 3 9545 8080
mobile : 0425 729 875
email  : Bowie Owens csiro au