Re: linking against multiple *mm libraries

Thanks guys!

I guess I will have to build the wrappers from source myself, which
might not be a bad thing anyhow...

On a related topic, I have heard rumors of developers moving away from
Bonobo for technical reasons. Is there anyone on this mailing list who
can confirm this, and maybe give a short explanation on why and what
the alternatives are?

Thanks in advance
/john