Re: close -> destroy

>  Good bug spotting.  I have fixed this as well, my fix looks like this:
>
>       gtk_signal_connect (dialog, "destroy", GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC
>                           (gtk_main_quit), NULL);

If you do this, make sure you don't let the user close/destroy the
main app window while you are inside a recursive main loop such as
that of a modal dialog box.

If the user closes the app window with the window manager, then it may
be destroyed, the innermost main loop will exit, so your dialog box
will very likely disappear, and you will be left with a running
program with no windows at all.

  Federico