Re: bindings problems

On Thu, 20 May 1999, Sergio A. Kessler wrote:

> Sorry to bother, but I'm really lost with this,
>
> How can I know the value of a widget field if:
>
> a.- I don't have the struct.
>     (because it's opaque or because I cannot translate the bit fields)
>
> b.- The field doesn't have accesors (at least for read it).
>

> ?????
>

> And, no, we cannot do
> #include <gtknotebook.c>
> like c++ or obj-c bindindigs.

the language bindings that you write in C need to include gtknotebook.c.
then you read out the structure valkuie you need (prferrably through accesors
or just read out the field if there is no accessor and it is a public value) and
use that value for your pascal representation (e.g. as a return value for
a pascal accessor).

> Sergio

---
ciaoTJ