Re: more on gtkfilesel...

Luke Holden <luke@dragonarmy.nu> wrote:

> > Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't have time to subscribe to a
> > million mailing lists.  Talking about rewriting main GTK+ widgets
> > is very on-topic for this list.
>
> Just about everyone who cares to talk about the file selector has
> already joined that list.

Just for the record, I am also interested in the file selector
discussion, but like Shawn I do not care to subscribe to every mailing
list that looks a bit interesting.

The fact that the gtkfilesel-devel archive is not available unless you
are subscribed makes this matter even more annoying to me.

--
Regards, Anders