Re: tri-state button

Jörgen Sigvardsson wrote:

> "Oliver Schulze L." wrote:
> >
> > I think a complex application is not needed.
> > Maybe a helloworld.c with the tri state button should be fine.
> My test application which I posted an URL to later, isn't that complex.
> It's pretty
> much hello world :)
>

> > Can you post 3 screenshot, one per state?
>
> http://js-pc.cs.kau.se/~jorgen/gtktsbutton.jpg shows all three states.
> The
> left button is the standard one, while the right button uses custom
> pixmaps.
> In fact you could put any widget as label.
>
> Please go ahead and compile it (should work out of the box on gtk-1.2.x
> enabled
> systems). This is my first gtk-widget and I am UI-illiterate, therefor
> comments
> are highly appreciated.
>
> // Jorgen Sigvardsson

Without looking at the code I'd say I like this thing. The default icons
should be easily changeable, however (may be not provide a default icon
at all).

I can already think of two applications that could make good use of it -
apart from the already mentioned kernel frontend that button would fit
nicely into Gerk, a panel applet that toggles the mouse button mapping
for one-button-mouse users..

(BTW what is the name of the theme you are using? URL?)

Fritz