Re: Gtk{Tree,List} replacement proposal

> In some work I was doing with GtkCList today, I noticed when placing pixmaps
> into the list it was quite hard to get the correct height for the pixmap so that
> no clipping would occur.

Yes, I had similar problems, but now that I think of it, there is one
feature that I really wish I had: adding widgets to a list. With the Helix
Installer, I really wanted to put checkboxes in their own little column in
a CList, but that wasn't possible, so I ended up making up my own with
pixmaps. Of course, if you had a weird theme, this looked -really- ugly.

Joe