Re: glib time functions

Raimund Bauer <ray pluto zserv tuwien ac at> writes:
> is there a closer explanation, what's meant with that? if there is, i
> might volunteer to do it.

Something along these lines:
 http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/docs/api/java/util/Date.html

There are useful URLs and See Also links on that page.

Or:
 http://doc.trolltech.com/qdatetime.html

Be sure not to look at the implementation code for either Java or Qt
though, I'm just pointing to them to say we want comparable
functionality and show a sample interface.

Also useful would be a parser for the long ISO-format dates, I think
these are the ones used in email headers.

Havoc