Re: memory leak with gdk_fontset_load/gdk_font_unref while using XFree-4 libs

On 06 Oct 2000 18:30:56 -0400, otaylor redhat com said:

>  This would be an excellent clue that it is an Xlib bug, not a GTK+
>  bug. And in fact, the attached Xlib-only program exhibits the exact
>  same problem.
>
>  When I get home and have a version of XLib with debug symbols, I'll
>  see what I can find.

Ohh!! Please do, I have been blaming Gtk::Perl for that behavior until recently
they fixed some stuff and some leakage was still left. Now it makes sense where
the leakage is coming from !

Maher

--
muhri muhri net -- http://www.muhri.net