Re: GtkTreeView Questions

On Sat, Jan 27, 2001 at 08:03:16PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> If there's some good reason why the preference depends on the nature
> of the app, then yes, it should be configurable per-app.
>
> I don't see really why tree lines would be in this category
> though. (Tree expanders seems even less likely - "the + looks good
> next to network info but not next to filenames"?)

Well, maybe it's possible that I'd find the lines as annoying in tree
views as I definitely find them in protocol dissections; I'll have to
see if that's the case - if it's not, then tree lines definitely *do*
fall into that category for me.  Maybe it's just that I'm used to the
way Network Monitor displays dissections, i.e. without the lines.