Re: gdk-pixbuf compilation problems in cvs

Bill Haneman <bill haneman ireland sun com> writes:
> Cool... but please remember that there needs to be keyboard
> access to all these cool functions as well, OK? :-)

We probably need a key for "pop-up the pop-up menu" - any thoughts on
which key should do that? What does Windows do for e.g. the
Cut/Copy/Paste menu on text entries? (Does it just have a key for each
operation in the menu?)

Hrm, right now people just do this on button press, so we may need
some abstraction such as setting the menu on the widget, so the
keybinding can find the menu to pop it up.

Havoc