Re: Some 2.6 thinking

Hello Damon!

13 Apr 2004 11:14:06 +0100, you wrote:

 > Has there been any discussion on what people see as the biggest gaps in
 > GTK+? A lot of the items in the list might be nice, but aren't too
 > important.

What I  would personnally  like is  a way to  include more  widgets as
GtkCellRenders, either a way to put generic widgets, or at least a way
to add  most basic  widgets (combo, spin,  buttons, and  even progress
bars  and  such).  That's  the  only  weakness  I  see  in  the  great
TreeView/TreeModel API.

Anyway, congratulations for the great job you all did on Gtk+ ! :)

--
Gael Le Mignot "Kilobug" - kilobug nerim net - http://kilobug.free.fr
GSM         : 06.71.47.18.22 (in France)   ICQ UIN   : 7299959

Member of HurdFr: http://hurdfr.org - The GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org