Re: GtkGrid design document

Hi,

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> But I don't have a good sense of what apps would use such a widget
> at the moment. Having that idea is core to designing the widget.

GIMP could probably use it, for example for the brush view. We already
offer to switch between grid or list view for most of our container
views. Right now the grid-view is implemented using GtkHWrapBox but it
seems overkill to add a widget for every item.  A treeview-like widget
that allows to use cell-renderers would certainly be better suited.

Sven