Re: DnD seems to be insensitive on Win32.

Hi Hans,

I recompiled gtk CVS HEAD merged with the gtkdnd.c file from the stable
source and DnD now works fine on my Win32 box. Actually I replaced the
gtkdnd.c file from the CVS version with that from the stable source
(gtk+-2.2.4). So it appears that problem was caused by the recent changes to
the gtkdnd.c file (not a gdk problem). Hope it helps. Cheers.

Alif.

Heaven on earth can only be in one distant peaceful corner of the
world...New Zealand.