GObject based Collection framework

> > > I think you mean "below" the gobject stack, don't you?  The data
> > > structure libraries are required by gobject after all, aren't they?
> > >

> > Heh, yeah maybe my idea of gobject'ized glib data structs is a little
> > futile :) not sure just exactly what I'd do with a derivable GList,
> > I'm sure something random could come of it haha, maybe
>
> I've found myself wanting GObject derived GList. The idea is to have a
> "list of things with some GType", and make the API which modifies that
> list emit "changed", "deleted", "inserted" signals, etc. I coded a
> GObject derived class to do most of this.

Regarding a GObject based collection framework: Currently Jürg Billeter,
Philip Van Hoof, Johannes Schmid and others work on such a framework
called libtpz, as they need/want reference counting collection classes.

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
http://taschenorakel.de/