Re: elastic tabstops implemented for GTK

I don't think there is much point in arguing whether this might or
might not work. He said he already implemented it, so the best thing
to do is just give it a try. If it turns out to work well, very good,
if not, it's a pity, but nothing is lost by it. Discarding any idea
upfront before even trying it out will only block any kind of
innovation.

Again, it's too early to include it in gtk, but I for one would really
like to have it as an option in gedit.