Re: GLib and 64-bit Windows

Ah, I guess I forgot to mention my attack plan here...

I am working off of the latest stable version (2.12.9) as we will want the most stable for our product. I figure that I can apply most (if not all) of the changes to the trunk. After I get the stable version, I'll probably give a swing at the trunk to see how it shapes up, but here at work we will stay with the stable for now.